As of March 2021
Section 1. Summary Information
- To the extent that we collect information, including Non-Personal Information and Personal Information (both defined below) from you, this may be done in two ways: information that we collect in connection with your use of our Platform and information that you give to us.
- Your Personal Information may be shared by us with third-parties in many ways, including to provide you with the Platform, or for our or their own purposes. To learn more about our rights to share your information, please see the How Do We Share This Information? section below.
- In some circumstances we allow you to review and update your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com or for EEA residents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While we use commercially reasonable efforts to secure your information, we cannot guarantee and you should not expect, that your information will remain secure at all times and in all circumstances.
- Our Platform is not directed to individuals under age 18. Please see the Age Limitation section below for further information regarding our policy in this regard.
Section 2. What Information Do We Collect?
The information we collect about you may include the following:
- Information you provide us. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you contact us, including your email address.
- Information we obtain from your use of our Platform. We collect information about the Platform that you use and how you use it. This information includes:
- Device Information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model and operating system version).
- Log Information
When you use our Platform or view content provided by the Company, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Internet protocol address ("IP Address")
- The type of browser you are using when using our Platform, including your browser's "user agent" (e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, and other browsers)
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser language, and the date and time of your request and referral URL
- Your geographic location
- The Domain name of your Internet service provider
- The source of traffic acquisition
- Date of traffic acquisition, and
- Time and date of certain browser events such as:
- Views on landing page
- Clicks on an action button on landing page
Section 3. How Do We Use This Information?
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Platform by combining and using the information that we have about you to understand how you use and interact with our Platform. We also may use the information that we have about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, Content, and Platform.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions, including through any contact information (email or mobile text number) you provide us.
- To administer your account and process payments.
- To help advertisers and publishers connect with you to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- To send you information about our products and services through information you provide us, such as email address.
- To create analytics and reports for internal purposes. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or anonymous information.
- To detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
In connection with the foregoing, we may combine your Personal Information that we have with other information that we obtain from service providers or other companies. We may also combine your Personal Information with Non-Personal Information. When Personal Information and Non-Personal Information is combined, it will be treated as Personal Information for the duration of such combination.
Section 4. How Do We Share This Information?
We will not share the Personal Information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. Except as set forth below, we do not share information that individually identifies our users with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company and its affiliated entities. We will share your information in the following ways:
- Our vendors, subcontractors and business partners ("service providers"): We may share your data with our Platform service providers who process your Personal Information to provide their services to us or on our behalf, which services may constitute a part of our Platform. We have contracts and/or arrangements with our service providers that prohibit and/or limit them from sharing the information about you that they collect or that we provide to them with anyone else or using it for other purposes.
- Companies within the Company's group of companies: We may share your information with certain of our affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company, consistent with our internal data privacy protocols.
- Fraud prevention: We may disclose the Personal Information we collect about our users, including you, when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- Law enforcement purposes and public safety: If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims. We also may be required to disclose a user's Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Sale or merger of our business: We may transfer your Personal Information to a third party if we or any of our affiliates are involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger, or other transfer of assets).
- to access the data about you that we collect;
- to prevent our sale of any of the information we collect about you to third parties by opting-out;
- to require that we delete any personal data (as defined under the CCPA) that we have collected about you;
- to know the categories of third parties to which we have sold data about you; and
- to know our reasons for collecting data about you (as is described in our Terms).
You can submit a request to exercise your rights above by mailing, emailing or calling us using the following information:
Azureus Software, Inc.
Address: 774 Mays Boulevard, Suite 10-568, Incline Village
Incline Village, NV 89451, USA
When you assert your right to request information, you must confirm that you are a resident of the State of California. We reserve the right to request that you provide further evidence as a resident of California before acting on your request.
To opt-out of the Company from selling any of the information it collects about you to third parties and to delete all such information, we offer an "Opt-Out" Option, which can be accessed by emailing us at email@example.com.
Section 14. More Information.
Section 16. Contact Us